From Monday 2nd to Friday 6th inclusive we have 5 family passes (2 adults & 2 children) to give away for the GPO Witness History Visitor Centre on Kildare Focus with Ciara Plunkett between 2pm and 3pm daily.
For Further Information visit www.gpowitnesshistory.ie
Listen in each morning to Darragh on The Breakfast Show between 6 & 9am and try your hand at his competition and you could win a voucher for play in K Bowl.
Listen in to John Dunne on The Eleven To Two Show daily from Monday 9th and you could win one of the McDonalds vouchers he will be giving away so why not try your luck and you could be a winner.
All of the beef and bacon they use in their restaurants, all of the milk in their Happy Meals and milkshakes, all of the cheese in their sandwiches, all of the water they sell and all of the eggs they crack for breakfast are Irish. They buy more Irish beef than any other business in Ireland. They buy meat from 18,000 Irish family farms... 1 in every 5 hamburgers sold in Europe is Irish. They purchase Irish milk and cheese from Kerry Foods. They sell Ballygowan water in all restaurants. And buy a million eggs every year from Greenfield Foods in Co Monaghan.
Kfm reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By entering this, or any Kfm competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
By entering any Kfm competiton, whether on air or on Social Media, you agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
- A prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and will be contacted by Kfm following the programme.
- Prize winner/s can be required to collect their prize from the Kfm Broadcast Centre, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare within 30 days of winning.
- Kfm reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the on-air competition for broadcast or Press. The winner could, also, be required by Kfm to participate in a photo shoot. Kfm has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees of Kfm Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all promotional partners and their families are ineligible to pariticipate.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity and age elibibility of any winner may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out, or breaks up to an unintelligible level, Kfm reserves the right to proceed to another entrant. In such event, Kfm will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the entrant whose line failed or was not of broadcast quality.
- In all matters pertaining to a competition, all decisions by Kfm regarding its administration and execution will be final. No correspondence, or discussions, will be entertained.
- By entering a competition at any stage, you confirm your acceptance of all the aforesaid terms and conditions applying.