Kfm reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By entering this, or any Kfm competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
By entering any Kfm competiton, whether on air or on Social Media, you agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
- A prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and will be contacted by the presenter following the programme.
- Prize winner/s are required to collect their prize from the Kfm Broadcast Centre, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare within 30 days of winning.
- Kfm reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the on-air competition for broadcast or Press. The winner could, also, be required by Kfm to participate in a photo shoot. Kfm has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees of Kfm Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all promotional partners and their families are ineligible to pariticipate.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity and age elibibility of any winner may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out, or breaks up to an unintelligible level, Kfm reserves the right to proceed to another entrant. In such event, Kfm will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the entrant whose line failed or was not of broadcast quality.
- In all matters pertaining to a competition, all decisions by Kfm regarding its administration and execution will be final. No correspondence, or discussions, will be entertained.
- By entering a competition at any stage, you confirm your acceptance of all the aforesaid terms and conditions applying.
Light rain shower
Heavy rain shower