His defence applied to alter the teen's curfew to give him more time for activities in the evening
A teenage boy charged with violent offences in Tallaght has been denied a change of curfew he wanted in order to have more time for activities in the evening.
The 17-year-old boy is accused of possessing a knife and assault causing harm to a man at Seán Walsh Park on May 8th, 2022.
The boy is accused of assault causing harm to a man and a woman, production of a blade during a fight, robbery of a phone, as well as attempted robbery of the woman on February 19 at another location in Tallaght.
He also has a knife possession charge for an alleged offence on January 10th at Belgard Square.
Last month he had been granted bail with conditions including an 8pm to 6am curfew.
Today he appeared again at Dublin Children's Court, where his defence applied to alter the teen's curfew to give him more time for activities in the evening.
The judge refused to amend the order and told the teen to return to court in May.
At an earlier hearing, the court ordered the boy to abide by a curfew, sign on three days a week at a Garda station, remain contactable by phone at all times, stay away from witnesses and "don't carry a knife".
He was warned Gardai could come to his home to check the curfew.

Kfm Obituary Notices
Major Curragh Community College Project Moves Ahead After Years Of False Starts
Plans For Walking Trail Within Castletown House Lands Under Consideration Subject To Removal Of Laurel
Council Blames Stolen Cars As It Refuses Warning Signs At Crash-Prone Bridge In Celbridge
Naas No-Shows Add To Driving Test Pressure As Kildare Test Queue Hits 1,975
Naas Hospital Promised Just 21 Extra Mental Health Beds At Lakeview Ward - With No Timeline In Sight
R405 Hazelhatch Road To Close Between Loughtown Road And Athgoe Road For Major Pipeline Works
Local Demonstrations To Accompany Leinster House SNA Protest Amid Growing Backlash, Says Kildare TD