The race was due to take place in September.
This year's Russian Formula One Grand Prix has been cancelled.
An F1 statement says it's "impossible" to hold the event in the current circumstances after the invasion of Ukraine.
The race was due to take place in Sochi in September.
Former world champion Sebastian Vettel had already said he wouldn't take part.

Alcaraz Withdraws From Wimbledon Due To Wrist Injury
Graeme McDowell To Make His First Major Appearance In Six Years Next Month
Three Of The Irish Provinces To Kick Off The New Season At Home In September
Tuesday Morning Sports Update
All Ireland Football Championship Opening Round Fixtures Confirmed
Tommy O'Brien Among Injury Doubts For Leinster's Champion Cup Final On Saturday
Monday Morning Sports Update
Sunday Evening Sports Update