The defender suffered the injury in a World Cup Qualifier game.
Tottenham boss Antonio Conte says defender Cristian Romero won't play again until next year because of his hamstring injury.
The centre-back suffered the problem while playing for Argentina in last month's World Cup qualifier against Brazil.
Romero's had a tricky start since joining from Atalanta last summer - partly due to Covid travel issues.
Conte says he'll be out for some time.

Alcaraz Withdraws From Wimbledon Due To Wrist Injury
Graeme McDowell To Make His First Major Appearance In Six Years Next Month
Three Of The Irish Provinces To Kick Off The New Season At Home In September
Tuesday Morning Sports Update
All Ireland Football Championship Opening Round Fixtures Confirmed
Tommy O'Brien Among Injury Doubts For Leinster's Champion Cup Final On Saturday
Monday Morning Sports Update
Sunday Evening Sports Update