Estelle Hedaya was 54.
The remains of the last person to be pulled from the rubble of a collapsed building in Florida has been identified.
Estelle Hedaya, who was 54, had been missing since the apartment block crumbled in Miami in June.
Her discovery brings the number of dead in the disaster to 98.
Miami-Dade County mayor Daniella Levine Cava says they will never be forgotten
Estelle Hedaya, 54, was the last victim to be confirmed - more than one month after the catastrophe that claimed 98 lives and became the largest non-hurricane related emergency response in Florida https://t.co/y7eplOpADO
— Sky News (@SkyNews) July 27, 2021

Social Media Could Change Forever If Meta Loses US Legal Battle, Says Experts
Efforts To Achieve Peace Plan For Gaza Continue As US Meet Middle East Mediators
US Military Fire On Ship In Gulf Of Oman
Over 250 People Now Confirmed Dead Following Devastating Earthquake In Colombia
Rescue Operation Continues After 160 Dead In Colombian Earthquake
Six Killed In School Shooting Near Bangkok In Thailand
Reports Of Iran And Oman Working Towards Deal To Reopen Strait Of Hormuz
EU Home Affairs Ministers Meet To Discuss Protection Of Borders From Illegal Migration