155 people in Kildare were homeless in March.
Dublin Simon has responded to the latest Homeless Report with concerns that the removal of the eviction ban will significantly impact the progress made in reducing numbers in emergency accommodation over the last 12 months
— Dublin Simon (@Dublin_Simon) April 30, 2021
Dublin Simon says it's worried the latest Homeless Report is 'the calm before the storm.'
The number of adults accessing emergency accommodation has fallen to it's lowest level in nearly four years at 8060.
155 people in Kildare were homeless in March, an increase of 1 person on February.
The Dept. of Housing says 157 people were homeless in Meath last month and 26 in Wicklow.
The three counties comprise the Mid East Region, where 55 families, and 121 children, were in emergency accommodation.
In all, 5,894 adults and 2,166 children were homeless last month.
Caoimhe O'Connell is Dublin Simon Communications Manager.
She joined Eoin Beatty on this morning's edition of Kildare Today.

Analysis: Damning Reports Detail Rot, Fire Risks And Rodents At "Temporary" Celbridge Primary School
Kfm Obituary Notices
Major Curragh Community College Project Moves Ahead After Years Of False Starts
Plans For Walking Trail Within Castletown House Lands Under Consideration Subject To Removal Of Laurel
Council Blames Stolen Cars As It Refuses Warning Signs At Crash-Prone Bridge In Celbridge
Naas No-Shows Add To Driving Test Pressure As Kildare Test Queue Hits 1,975
Naas Hospital Promised Just 21 Extra Mental Health Beds At Lakeview Ward - With No Timeline In Sight
R405 Hazelhatch Road To Close Between Loughtown Road And Athgoe Road For Major Pipeline Works