8pm via Zoom
Naas Toastmasters will hold its first meeting of 2022, tomorrow Wednesday, 12th January via Zoom.
The club has "been developing the public speaking skills of its members for over 30 years."
Pre-pandemic meetings took place on the second & fourth Wednesday of each month, at the Townhouse Hotel in the town.
The club notes the "toastmasters approach helps you:
- Become a better, more confident public speaker and communicator
- Improve their presentation skills
- Develop and improve impromptu speaking skills
- Learn how to successfully persuade, motivate and inspire others
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Become a more effective and focused listener"
The club notes "Guests are welcome to attend for a few meetings at no cost to experience how a meeting is run and how the club can help you achieve your goals."
If one wants to take on a meeting role or a prepared speech, they will need to become a member.
The club membership fee is €150, per year - which can also be paid biannually.
To participate in the Zoom meeting tomorrow or membership information, contact Marion via email: email@example.com
Or Naas Toastmasters Facebook or Instagram.