He is also accused of driving without insurance.
Conor McGregor has been accused of dangerously driving a Bentley sports car at two locations in west Dublin last month.
The Dublin-born UFC fighter, who now lives in Straffan, is also accused of driving without a licence and insurance.
The Kildare resident came to Garda attention on March 22nd, when it will be alleged that he was dangerously driving a Bentley Continental GT sports car at the N4/M50 interchange in Palmerstown and on the Lucan Road.
The 33 year old UFC star is also accused of driving without a licence and insurance and of failing to produce those documents within the required time.
Mr McGregor sat in the dock during Thursday’s brief hearing.
His solicitor told the court that copies of his client’s licence and insurance had been shown to Gardai this morning and he requested evidence to be disclosed before his next court appearance in June when he’ll be given the option of pleading to the charges or seeking a trial to contest them.

Kfm Obituary Notices
Major Curragh Community College Project Moves Ahead After Years Of False Starts
Plans For Walking Trail Within Castletown House Lands Under Consideration Subject To Removal Of Laurel
Council Blames Stolen Cars As It Refuses Warning Signs At Crash-Prone Bridge In Celbridge
Naas No-Shows Add To Driving Test Pressure As Kildare Test Queue Hits 1,975
Naas Hospital Promised Just 21 Extra Mental Health Beds At Lakeview Ward - With No Timeline In Sight
R405 Hazelhatch Road To Close Between Loughtown Road And Athgoe Road For Major Pipeline Works
Local Demonstrations To Accompany Leinster House SNA Protest Amid Growing Backlash, Says Kildare TD