In Naas' Osprey Hotel.
It was confirmed on Monday morning, Kildare GAA will hold it's County Convention on Wednesday, 7th December in the Osprey Hotel, Naas.
Nominations for the posts as follows:
- Cathaoirleach (Chairman): Mick Gorman, St. Laurence’s (Outgoing)
- Leas-Cathaoirleach (Vice Chairman): Colm Farrell, Johnstownbridge (Outgoing)
- Rúnaí (Secretary): Christine Murray, Moorefield (Outgoing)
- Cisteoir (Treasurer): Alan Dunney, Caragh (Outgoing)
- Oifigeach Caidreamh Poibli (PRO): Lorraine O’Connor, Naas (Outgoing)
- Oifigeach na gCluichi (Coaching Officer): Eamonn Costello (Kilcock)
- Oifigeach na Gaeilge (Irish Officer): Séamus Ó Mídheach, Ardclough (Outgoing)
- Comhairle Laighean (Leinster Council Delegates X 2): Larry Curtin, Rathangan (Outgoing), Mick Mullen, Celbridge (Outgoing)
- Ard Chomhairle (Central Council Delegate): Ger Donnelly, Castlemitchell (Outgoing)
- Leinster Convention: Dave Cahill
- Clane Congress: Dave Cahill, Clane – Mick Mullen, Celbridge