Some IT networks have been restored, following cyber attack.
The HSE's warning patients to expect 'widespread cancellations' of hospital appointments again next week.
Some computer systems have been restored after the cyber-attack ten days ago - but most have not.
Emergency departments are still very busy due to the loss of IT equipment, while hospital, community and screening services are still affected.
The HSE's chief operations officer, Anne O'Connor, says the disruption will continue for a long time.
Due to the ransomware attack on our IT systems, there continues to be disruption to our services. More details on service disruptions here: https://t.co/u9WPOp8yEt pic.twitter.com/AOiWgwVU04
— HSE Ireland (@HSELive) May 25, 2021
One hospital group is cancelling about 20,000 appointments as a result of the ransomware attack.
Tony Canavan is the chief executive of the Saolta Group, which manages seven hospitals in the west and north-west.
He says several services are affected.
.

Newbridge Scientist Hopeful For Ambitious Project Aimed At Preventing Hospital-Acquired Infections
Irish Rail To Scrap IT System Believed To Be Worth €50 Million
28,000 Calls To Newbridge Samaritans Centre In 2025
Kildare TD Calls For Prevention Of Supermarkets Disposing Of Unsold Edible Food
Talks Continue This Morning In Ambulance Staff Pay Dispute
Almost 1,800 Complaints Made To Ombudsman for Children Last Year
Man Dies Following Assault In Blanchardstown On Sunday
Value Of Unused Medication Each Year Estimated At Over €37.5M