On Air Now

The Night Shift

8:00pm - Midnight

  • 045 901 490
  • 0833 979797

Now Playing

Salt N Pepa

Push It

Some 7 people treated for smoke inhalation after electric scooter caught fire

It has been reported that the fire broke out in an apartment block.

Some 7 people have been treated for smoke inhalation after a blaze on South Great George's Street in Dublin.

Its understood the fire broke out at an apartment block, after an electric scooter which was being charged caught fire.

7 units of Dublin Fire Brigade attended the scene, along with 3 ambulances.

The road was sealed off,and traffic diversions were put in place.

The fire has now been brought under control.
 

More from National News

Stay tuned to Kfm!

Get the Kfm Apps for you phone, tablet or smart speaker...

Kfm Kildare Weather

  • Sun

    Heavy Rain

    6°C

  • Mon

    Heavy Rain

    9°C

  • Tue

    Heavy Rain

    10°C

  • Wed

    Sunny intervals

    7°C

  • Thu

    Heavy Rain

    6°C