The awards take place on Tuesday, 14th March.
Leading Kildare Security company, Manguard Plus, has been shortlisted once again for two prestigious Guaranteed Irish Business Awards.
The awards, taking place this Tuesday, 14th March, are being held to celebrate Ireland’s leading businesses that are committed to supporting jobs, their local communities and contributing to Ireland, its people and economy.
The company, with its HQ in Naas is the largest Irish owned privately owned security company in the country, with offices across the island of Ireland and some 1,200 staff.
Manguard Plus is the current holder of the first ever Guaranteed Irish Award for Professional Services -Multinational, winning it at a glittering event in the Shelbourne Hotel last year.
This year it has beaten hundreds of competitors to reach the final in two sections; Business Solutions and Multinational Awards
An independent panel of distinguished industry leaders had the tough task of shortlisting a total of 122 finalists after whittling down hundreds of entries.
Brid O’Connell CEO Guaranteed Irish said, “The calibre of entries for this year’s awards was remarkable. We look forward to celebrating the incredible contribution Guaranteed Irish businesses make to Ireland and international markets, with the continued support of proud title sponsors of the Awards Permanent TSB for a second consecutive year. Congratulations to all of our finalists”.

Kfm Obituary Notices
Major Curragh Community College Project Moves Ahead After Years Of False Starts
Plans For Walking Trail Within Castletown House Lands Under Consideration Subject To Removal Of Laurel
Council Blames Stolen Cars As It Refuses Warning Signs At Crash-Prone Bridge In Celbridge
Naas No-Shows Add To Driving Test Pressure As Kildare Test Queue Hits 1,975
Naas Hospital Promised Just 21 Extra Mental Health Beds At Lakeview Ward - With No Timeline In Sight
R405 Hazelhatch Road To Close Between Loughtown Road And Athgoe Road For Major Pipeline Works
Local Demonstrations To Accompany Leinster House SNA Protest Amid Growing Backlash, Says Kildare TD